Welcome to the ACHA Online Services!
Renew Your Certification by January 31, 2017!
Renewal Invoices and forms will not be mailed this year
Recertification is a 2-step process:
- Print and submit the Recertification Applicationby email, fax or mail.
- Pay renewal fees online or by mail.*
*When renewing by mail, please print and send your recertification application along with your check or
credit card information.
Please note our new address:
ACHA Executive Office
4400 College Blvd. Ste. 220
Overland Park, KS 66211
Here are some tips to help you navigate the ACHA Online Services Portal:
- Edit your Contact Information – Click on your name/account at top right of screen
- Update your profile on the Certificate Holder’s Directory (add new photos/descriptions of projects, edit your bio, let others know about you!) – Click on Update My Certificate Holder’s Directory
- Pay your ACHA annual certificate holder’s dues online or renew your Candidate fee
- Register for an Event – under Events at top menu bar
- Join as a Candidate – Click Join Now at top menu bar
The online directory is one of the most important tools certificate holders can use for networking and sharing information among colleagues and potential clients. Be sure to keep your profile complete and up-to-date.
* If you do not see Online Services links, please sign in (top right).